Outside Sales Manager – Texas (Remote)
Commercial Capital Company (CCC) is all about owning what we do. We’re a 100% family-owned equipment financing company who thrives on creating possibilities for small businesses.
We’re adding an Outside Sales Manager to our team! Reporting to the Director of Sales, the sales manager will manage remote sales executives, prospect, develop, and manage vendor and customer relationships throughout the sales cycle. To be considered, candidates must have a solid background in management, sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms including Salesforce, and Microsoft Office suite. This is a fully remote position and can be based anywhere in the state of Texas. This is a commission-based role with multiple compensation factors including a base draw, commissions, and bonuses. The ideal candidate must have experience in management, outside sales, ability to understand and define their market, and work independently. Successful sales executives come from various backgrounds, but all have the common traits of being a self-starter, a continuous learner, driven to succeed, and have an excellent communication plan.
What You’ll Be Doing …
- Manage remote sales executives.
- Develop sales strategies with our Director of Sales.
- Create budgets.
- Implement processes and procedures as determined with Director of Sales.
- Prospecting within a defined vertical and/or geographic region.
- Developing relationships with vendors and direct individual customers.
- Executing a well thought out, strategic plan for the given territory and/or vertical market.
- Manage your time utilizing Salesforce CRM platform to create, log and follow up on appointments and meetings.
- Communicate regularly with the Director of Sales regarding planning, prospecting and closing opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 8+ years of people management experience, specifically overseeing sales executives.
- Has developed and grown sales teams and increased the companies bottom line.
- Has a proven track record in outside sales.
- Successfully built and maintained customer relationships.
- Is self-motivated and takes ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Awareness of current market conditions and relevant information in the business world.
- Strives to exceed sales metrics on a consistent basis.
- Prior sales training and / or 5+ years of outside sales experience.
- Can operate both independently and collaboratively.
- Uses creativity, data insights, and collaboration to solve complex problems.
- Approaches industry challenges with curiosity and a plan for improvement.
- Positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Takes ownership and shows initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation, facilitation and listening.
The standard job responsibilities typically are spent in the following:
- 20% – Prospecting to find the right vendor and customer relationships.
- 10% – Entering purposeful information into Salesforce CRM including prospect engagement along with prospective deals.
- 20%- Traveling regionally to meet with vendor and individual prospects
- 30% – Managing and develop sales executives.
- 20% – Developing and executing a variety of marketing plans in collaboration with Marketing department.
- 8 years’ experience managing sales executives.
- 10 years’ experience in professional sales role with preference for equipment or financial sales
- Understanding of the sales cycle and sales techniques and tactics
- Understanding of proposal development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge and use of Salesforce
Apply to this position by sharing your resume with us – Submit your cover letter and resume.
Our Core Values
Commercial Capital provides the best capital equipment financing experience to individual businesses and equipment vendors. We are a family-owned lease financing company that understands that each business has individual capital-financing needs. Our team works one-on-one with business owners and equipment vendors to find the right lease-financing option to suit each capital-equipment purchase.
Do the Right Thing
- No amount of money is worth betraying a trust.
- Do the right thing even if it’s not easy.
Caring & Compassion
- We build up one another.
- We pitch in and help when we see a need.
- We strive to treat everyone with respect.
Tenacious… We find a way
- We stay focused… we don’t give up.
- We’re motivated by challenges and see obstacles as opportunities.
- We are open to new ideas.
- We identify opportunities for personal growth.
- We’re not complacent. Each of us are a work in progress.
Tell Us About Yourself!
Choose your career path. Get started today by submitting your resume.