Walk-Behind Floor Scrubber Tennant T500
Category: Material Handling
Deliver predictable results, extend machine life, and reduce cost of ownership with a suite of innovative technologies. The T500 walk-behind floor scrubber provides optimal performance and consistent results on virtually any hard floor surface condition while lowering cleaning costs. Help make your cleaning operation more productive and consistent by choosing from multiple cleaning heads, including an orbital head, and a variety of optional innovative technologies.
Contact Us For More Information
T500 Walk-Behind Floor Scrubber
- CLEANING PATH 26 IN / 650 MM, 28 IN / 700 MM, 32 IN / 800 MM
- SOLUTION TANK CAPACITY 22.5 GAL / 85 L
- MAIN DOWN PRESSURE UP TO 170 LB / 77 KG
- Deliver predictable cleaning results with operator lock-out, on-demand tutorial videos and Zone Settings™ with customizable labels using Pro-Panel™
- LCD touch screen technology. Available on T500 only.
- Increase battery life, extend battery run-time and easily optimize long-term battery performance with a nearly maintenance-free automatic battery watering system.
- Choose from disk, cylindrical or orbital scrubbing heads in a range of cleaning path widths on this mid-sized scrubber.
- Effectively remove floor finish without expensive stripping chemicals with the 28 in / 700 mm orbital cleaning head option, which includes a 2,000 hour / 3-year isolator warranty.
Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 27323 sq ft / 2538 sq m
Estimated Run Time: Up to 5.9 hours
Main Down Pressure: Up to 170 lb / 77 kg
Power Source: Battery
Sound Level: As low as 66.5 dBA (quiet mode 61.7)
Squeegee Width: 38.3 in / 973 mm, 41.3 in / 1051 mm, 46.6 in / 1184 mm
Head Type: Disk, Cylindrical, Orbital
Charger type: On-board
Cleaning Path: 26 in / 650 mm, 28 in / 700 mm, 32 in / 800 mm
Machine Type: Walk-Behind
Recovery Tank Capacity: 27 gal / 102 L
Pad RPMs: Up to 220 rpm (disk) / 1500 rpm (cylindrical) / 2200 rmp (orbital)
Solution Tank Capacity: 22.5 gal / 85 L
Reduce Cost to Clean
Extend machine life and reduce costs of ownership with an innovative suite of technologies and durable components.
- Maximize battery productivity with the exclusive patent-pending Smart-Fill™ technology, an optional on-board, automatic battery watering system.
- Clean virtually any hard surface condition and maximize your return on investment with a wide range of cleaning heads, including a 28 in / 700 mm orbital option.
- Help reduce breakdowns and simplify training and preventative daily maintenance with yellow touch-points on common maintenance areas.