Ride-On Sweeper Tennant T20
Category: Material Handling
Achieve high-performance results in the toughest environments with the T20 Industrial Ride-On Floor Scrubber. The T20 delivers significant cleaning power with an exceptional scrubbing and water recovery system. This rider scrubber is easy to operate and maintain and helps improve a facility’s image by providing consistent, heavy-duty cleaning results.
Contact Us For More Information
T20 Industrial Ride-On Floor Scrubber
- CLEANING PATH 40 IN / 1020 MM, 42 IN / 1070 MM, 54 IN / 1370 MM, 56 IN / 1420 MM
- SOLUTION TANK CAPACITY 80 OR 125 GAL / 303 OR 473 L
- Achieve consistent cleaning results with aggressive scrubbing and MaxPro²™ hydraulic technology.
- Maximize productivity and clean up to three times longer than conventional scrubbing with ec-H2O™ technology.
- Transform cleaning operations with Pro-Panel™ technology, which integrates multiple cleaning settings and on-demand videos into an intuitive, highly visible touchscreen.
- Simplify use with the T20's Touch-n-Go™ control panel, featuring a 1-Step™ start button that remembers previous settings.
- Improve visibility with cab-forward design, open sightlines, and steering-wheel-mounted controls.
- Application: Indoor, Outdoor, Indoor & Outdoor
- Estimated Coverage/Productivity: Up to 88000 sq ft / 8190 sq m
- Estimated Run Time: Continuous
- Recovery Tank Capacity: 95 gal / 360 L
- Pad RPMs: Up to 230 rpm (disk) / 480 rpm (cylindrical)
- Solution Tank Capacity: 80 or 125 gal / 303 or 473 L
- Service Plans: Gold, Silver, Pay as You Go, Block of Time
- Charger type: None
- Cleaning Path: 40 in / 1020 mm, 42 in / 1070 mm, 54 in / 1370 mm, 56 in / 1420 mm
- Machine Type: Ride-On
- Power Source: Gas, LPG, Diesel
- Sound Level: As low as 84 dBA
- Squeegee Width: 51 in / 1300 mm
- Head Type: Disk, Cylindrical
Reduce Cost to Clean
Reduce cost of ownership with the Tennant T20 Heavy-Duty Industrial Ride-on Scrubber, which provides excellent cleaning performance, water- and chemical-saving technologies and quality construction.
- Clean more, faster by expanding your cleaning path with an optional scrubbing side brush.
- Save on chemical purchasing, storing, handling and mixing with water-saving ec-H2O™ technology, which electrically activates water into an innovative cleaning solution.
- Protect your asset from damage upon impact with a heavy-duty wraparound steel bumper and optional rear squeegee guard.
- Extend machine life with heavy-gauge steel frame and corrosion-resistant Duramer™ body construction.
- Increase continuous operating time by recycling cleaning chemicals using ES® Extended Scrubbing.