IRgA 2014 Networking Convention
The IRgA & ERA Held a Joint Convention and Trade Show in Baltimore
This was the first time that Commercial Capital has attended an ERA/IRgA event in Baltimore. 141 people, including reprographers and personnel from the 27 exhibitors attended the event. We had the opportunity to learn more about their business and the equipment. While we were circulating, we were honored to witness Gary Wilbur receive the Bukovsky Award. This award is given to those individuals who have made significant long-term contributions to the reprographics industry. Commercial Capital looks forward to our next convention with this wonderful organization.
- A focused, high-quality educational program to open your eyes to new market opportunities and how to effectively put them into action.
- A panel discussion featuring some of the industry’s leading individuals to tackle daily challenges you face regularly.
- The 2014 IRgA Bukovsky Award presentation, honoring a single reprographer that went above and beyond and stands out as a team player and contributor in the industry.
- The simultaneous trade show to present the latest offerings from key industry vendors around the USA.
- Ample networking opportunities everyday to meet new people and make some great new connections from all over
Request a meeting with Commercial Capital Company, LLC